Municipality of Burgas - Public-Private Partnerships portal

http://ppp.burgas.bg/en/news/details/1/102

Wednesday, 07 January 2015


http://ppp.burgas.bg/en/news/details/1/101

Tuesday, 19 April 2011


http://ppp.burgas.bg/en/news/details/1/100

Monday, 07 March 2011


New pavements, gardens and benches with the municipal programme for PPP

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Citizens of Burgas are more and more attracted by the Programme for Public- private partnership. For 2010, 18 projects have been approved and implemented. PPP programme is open all year and it finances mainly activities for reconstruction, planting, maintenance. This includes repair of pavements, playgrounds, gardens, building fences and ramps for access to the entrances of buildings. Projects finances via this PPP programme are 75% financed by the Municipality and the remaining 25% co-financed by individuals and legal entities, endowments and others. The maximum value of each of the projects can be up to 10 000 leva.To apply for the program, citizens need to establish an association and declare their willingness to participate in the programme…


18 Projects to Be Completed by the End of 2010 through the PPP Programme of the Municipality of Burgas

Thursday, 05 August 2010

Mayor Dimitar Nikolov checked personally how the activities in the Municipality's program for public-private partnership for small projects is running. Since the beginning of the year, when the program was approved, 18 projects to the total value of BGN 120 000 were implemented. Four of them have been already completed. Fully reconstructed are the pavements in "Radost" Kindergarten and along "Gladstone" St., renovation of the playground of kindergarten "Detelina" and the front area of block 64 in "Slaveykov". The remaining 14 projects to be implemented this year include the development of space around bl. 15 in "Lazur" and bl. 16 and 70 in the "Slaveykov", and placing the flower gardens along Tsar Simeon I St. The site next to block 75 in "Lazur"…


The Municipalities have asked for Public-Private Partnerships Law

Friday, 18 June 2010

"To set up a special law on public-private partnerships (PPP) as one of the most effective anti-crisis measures". About this item were united today in parliament the participants in the round table "Legislative initiatives to promote PPP in Bulgaria". It is organized by the Association of Municipalities in the South-East region and MEP Iliana Ivanova and is an initiative of Burgas and Stara Zagora Municipalities. A symbolic host of the meeting was the Mayor of Burgas Dimitar Nikolov, who opened the forum. "The lack of law is one of the reasons for not using enough the potential of PPP. For two years Bourgas Municipality has succeded to produce three such projects, so our desire is by that meeting to unlock the potential and energy of this successful…


Deputy Mayor of Burgas Reads Lectures in Prestigious International Forum

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Atanaska Nikolova - deputy mayor of EU Integration and Ecology at the municipality of Burgas is a participant in the sixth European conference, dedicated to sustainable urban development. The prestigious international forum has been held in France from the 19th to the 21st of May. It's organized by ICLEI, member of which is the Municipality of Burgas. Atanaska Nikolova was chosen among representatives of over 200 cities and municipalities to take part in the forum with two presentations. On the 19th of May she will take part in the panel "Renewable Energy Sources" to present the experience of the Municipality of Burgas in this sphere and the developed Local Energy Plan. Within this session options for decreasing of mineral resources and better…


http://ppp.burgas.bg/en/news/details/1/86

Monday, 03 May 2010